Freight Charges Overview:
- The Standard Freight Charge for orders delivered by Team Systems New Zealand to qualifying shipping zones in New Zealand is $22.00
- Free shipping is available to most locations in New Zealand for online orders over $200 GST Inclusive.
if our freight costs are substantially higher due to your location, we will contact you to discuss an additional delivery charge. A full refund will be issued if you choose not to accept the additional charge.
Payment Methods available at the Checkout are:
- Credit Card Online Processing
All personal details are strictly confidential and are not available to any third party under any circumstances. This is a secure site and any credit card details provided on this site are encrypted and totally secure.
All information in this online catalog has been presented in good faith. We have endeavored to provide specifications that we believe to be correct at the time of entry. Team Systems New Zealand or its suppliers, distributors, and service providers accept no responsibility for omissions or errors that may have occurred. All brands and logos are registered trademarks and are subject to copyright.
Returns / Refunds Policy:
Goods may be returned for a full refund or credit or exchange subject to the following conditions:
- You must contact Team Systems New Zealand by email to arrange for return and refund requests. Returns (or notice of intention to return) will only be accepted within 14 days of receipt of goods.
- Items must be in new condition. Team Systems New Zealand reserves the right to refuse the return of any goods if they appear used or are damaged in any way.
- The original Team Systems New Zealand invoice supplied with the goods must be produced for verification.
- Delivery charges will not be refunded.
- A restocking/handling fee may be charged on some items
- Non-Refundable Freight for Change of Mind/Wrong Item Selection. The freight non-refundable policy does not apply in cases where the wrong item was shipped due to an error on our part. In such instances, we will cover the return shipping costs and arrange for the correct item to be delivered to you.
- Goods must be securely packed to avoid damage during the return.
- Damaged goods must be advised by email with photos of the damaged item within two days of receipt otherwise the claim will not be accepted.
Team Systems New Zealand's General Terms & Conditions of Sales:
- No conditions or warranties apply or are given unless expressly hereinafter set out and all conditions and warranties implied by statute or otherwise are hereby expressly excluded.
- All prices are subject to change without notice but if quoted such quotes shall stand for thirty days unless otherwise stated in writing.
- No variation of an order after the date of invoice shall affect the liability of the purchaser unless the written consent of the seller is first had and obtained.
- Delay in shipment or delivery due to any reason whatsoever whether beyond the control of the seller or not shall not give rise to any claim for cancellation or consequential damages.
- Goods are warranted to be free from defects in workmanship and materials. No warranty is given as to fitness or suitability for any specific application or use. All warranties and conditions implied by law are hereby expressly negatived. The seller disclaims all liability for any consequential loss or damages.
- Defective goods will be replaced free of charge if returned to the seller within 7 days of delivery. For faulty goods not manufactured by the seller, the purchaser is entitled to the benefits received by the seller from the supplier.
- The purchaser shall indemnify the seller against any claim against the seller for any breach of a Registered Design, Letters Patent, Trade Mark or any copyright or other similar matter or thing arising from the use by the purchaser of the seller's goods whether the purchaser modifies or otherwise deals with the goods or not.
- Any property lodged with the seller in relation to purchasing shall be stored by the seller at the depositor's risk and no responsibility for the same is or will be accepted by the seller.
- The giving or issuing of an order for goods by the purchaser to the seller shall be deemed to be an acceptance of these conditions.
- Ownership of goods sold and delivered to the customer remains with the supplier until all outstanding payments are made. If the customer sells the goods on credit terms and owes money to the supplier, any debt owed to the customer becomes the property of the supplier to the extent of the customer's debt. The supplier has the authority to collect the debt as if they were the customer. The supplier also has the right to collect proceeds from sub-purchasers for the sale of the original goods or any new goods that they are mixed or incorporated into.
Welcome to Team Systems New Zealand. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which together with our General Terms & Conditions of Sale, Security, Shipping, Returns, and Privacy policies govern our relationship with you in relation to this website. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material that is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of New Zealand. These terms are subject to change without notice.