Introduction to Our Industrial Order Picker Ladders
Order picker ladders are designed for stock-picking applications in several industrial environments. As they provide safe and secure access to elevated stock, our order picker ladders are ideal for order-picking operations. At Team Systems New Zealand, we have order picker ladders available from 2 steps to 6 steps, all of which are perfect for stock picking in any industrial environment.
Stock Picker Ladder Industrial Uses
Order-picking ladders are used in all kinds of industrial work environments. Most commonly though, they function as warehouse order picker ladders and factory order picker ladders. Regardless of the environment you work in, we have industrial stock picker ladders to suit all your needs.
Things to Consider When Choosing One of Our Order Picking Ladders for Your Workplace
Before choosing one of our industrial order picker ladders for your workplace, you should consider how many steps you require from a ladder. At Team Systems New Zealand, our selection of stock picker ladders consists of Monstar Order Picker Ladders ranging from 2 steps to 6 steps. It is important to keep this in mind as not only does this affect how many steps the order picker ladder has, but it also affects the platform height. For example, our Monstar 2-Step Order Picking Ladder has a platform height of 565mm, whereas our Monstar 5-Step Order Picking Ladder has a platform height of 1390mm. Selecting the right order picker ladder for your workplace is imperative to upholding a safe and efficient work environment.
Features of Our Heavy-Duty Order Picker Ladders
Our order picker ladders are equipped with various features to ensure you and your employees can remain safe and productive when using them. These include a huge and stable work platform (585mm x 730mm) and retractable spring-loaded castor wheels for stability when moving the ladder. Our order-picking ladders also have a light yet strong aluminium construction with ribbed tread for safety, as well as a safety gate and handrails for security and stability at elevated heights. Additionally, our stock picker ladders have a load rating of 150kg. Features like these help reduce safety hazards and improve working conditions.
Measures You Can Take to Preserve Your Safety When Using One of Our Order Picker Ladders
As with all ladders and access equipment, there are safety hazards involved with using order picker ladders. By carrying out the following measures, you can uphold a safe and effective workplace:
- Always wear non-slip footwear and appropriate clothing when using order picker ladders.
- Ensure that your weight and the weight of your tools do not exceed the load rating of the order picker ladder.
- Keep three points of contact with your hands and feet when using the ladder
- Avoid resting tools and other pieces of equipment on the steps or rungs of the ladder. Instead, carry tools on a tool belt, particularly when climbing.
- When climbing and working, make sure you face the ladder and avoid side-on loading work. If this cannot be avoided, tie the steps down to a secure point to prevent the ladder from tipping over.
- If you have to leave your ladder for any period of time, recheck it before you use it again. You should also try to be aware of other people and your surroundings at all times.
- Once you have finished using your order picker ladder, prepare for its next use by cleaning it if necessary, checking to make sure there are no loose or damaged components and storing it in a safe and secure environment.
You can maintain the health and safety of yourself and others in the workplace by following the above safety measures.
About Team Systems NZ
Team Systems NZ has order picker ladders that provide safe and secure access to elevated stock. With branches in Australia and New Zealand, and over 25 years under our belt, Team Systems New Zealand is your trusted provider of industrial order picker ladders.